Puncture-Resistant Rice Sucks Packaging Film
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||2 Tons|
|Production Capacity:||500 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Carton or Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Material: Laminated Material
- Transparency: Transparent
- Feature: Multi-Layer Coextruded Films
- Usage: Packaging Bag
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 3920109090
- Thickness: 51-100 microns
- Hardness: Soft
- Processing Type: Multiple Extrusion
- Trademark: hawking
- Origin: China
1. Highly puncture-resistant and flexible;
2. Highly transparent and excellent planeness of bags made by it;
3. Can be boiled and frozen;
4. Excellent deep drawing performance, used as lidding & thermoforming films;
5. Thickness range: 30-200um.
PA/PE coextruded film is an asymmetric seven-layer film with excellent strength and puncture-resistance. Without biaxial stretch, coextruded PA film is superior in puncture-resistance, flexibility and deep drawing performance, compared with film with biaxial stretch, perfectly suitable for stretch packaging of meat and medical apparatus, rice bags and sausages packaging.
Please advise the barrier material, thickness, size, style and quantity you prefer and other requirements, we will glad to help you with your choosing the right products and give you the best price.
Physical and Mechanical Test
1. Test Condition: 20º C, 65%RH (Except as otherwise provided by test methods. )
Attention: Above data is measured value, not specified value.
Product Storage Conditions: The product is made of plastic raw materials, easily burning, please store it in 5º C~35º C dry and well-ventilated environment, and keep it away from heat source at least 1m away.
|Tensile Strength||MD||ASTM D882||MPa||39|
|Tangential Breaking Strength||MD||ASTM D1938-67||N/cm||122.8|
|OTR||ASTM D3985(20° C65%RH)||c m3/m2. d. bar||60|
|WTR||ASTM E96(40° C90%RH)||g/m2. d||1.5|
|Coefficient of Friction||MD||ASTM D1894||0.37|
|Wet Tension||ASTM D2578||Mn/M||40|