High Temperature Cooked Food Pouch
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||2 Tons|
|Production Capacity:||500 Tons/Month|
|Transport Package:||Carton or Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Vacuum Bag&Film
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Material: PA
- Hardness: Soft
- Processing Type: Blow Molding
- Trademark: hawking
- Transparency: Transparent
- Feature: High Barrier Multiple Extrusion
- Usage: Packaging Film or Bags
- Origin: China
HAWKCOEX™ 7500 Coextruded Film is a high-barrier and PA puncture-resistant multiple extrusion film that can be used in high-speed automatic packaging.
1. Highly puncture-resistant, flexible and soft;
2. Good tensile properties;
3. Withstanding high temperatures up to 100º C (boiling water);
And freezing temperatures as low as -45º C;
5. Good heat-sealing properties and tack;
6. With good tensile strength and heat-sealing strength;
7. With highly even film thickness;
8. High evenness of bags made by it.
1. Automatic stretch wrapping of food such as dried bean curds, cooked eggs, fried meat or sausages;
2. Vacuum packaging of sausages, fish or bones, etc.
3. Embossed vacuum packaging.
Please advise the barrier material, thickness, size, style and quantity you prefer and other requirements, we will glad to help you with your choosing the right products and give you the best price.
Please store it in clean, well-ventilated and dry environments at a temperature between 5º C and 35º C; Keep it away from heat, corrosive chemicals or any other harmful substances.