- Multi-Layer Co-extruded Thermoforming Film
- 43 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Material: PE/PA/PE
- Hardness: Soft
- Processing Type: Blow Molding
- Origin: China
- Transparency: Transparent
- Feature: High Barrier
- Usage: Packaging Bag
1. With high barrier property, optimizing shelf life of food and protecting aroma;
2. Good transparence and appearance, good thickness variation and excellent heat-sealing property;
3. Special layer-to-layer structure to provide excellent mechanical property and processing adaptability;
4. Can be boiled. Processing equipments are the latest seven-layer equipments made by German W&H.
PE/EVOH/PE coextruded film is a five-layer film. As ethylene-vinyl alcohol copolymers, EVOH, colorless transparent, is an excellent barrier material. It, extending shelf life of goods and providing transparent visual effect, is applied in packaging of food, beverage and easily oxidized products as barrier layer of composites.
EVOH is excellent in oil resistance, organic solvent resistance and long-time fragrance-holding performance and prevents unfavorable gases from penetrating inside.
Since the product is multi-layer extruded, there cannot remain any residual solvents. Meanwhile, because of its easily recovered property and producing no hazardous gases after burning, it is reputed as green environmental friendly material and is gradually gaining attention of the world, showing the most potential market growth trend.
It is widely applied in meat packaging, fresh food packaging and medicine packaging.
|Tensile Strength||MD||ASTM D882||MPa||20.4|
|Thermal Shrinkage||MD||Withstanding high temperature up to 100 degree (boiling water) for 5 minutes||%||1|
|OTR||ASTM D3985(20degree 65%RH)||c m3/m2. d. bar||4.69|
|WTR||ASTM E96 (40degree 90%RH)||g/m2. d||3.73|
|Coefficient of Friction||Film and Film||ASTM D1894||0.23|
|Film and Metal||0.17|
|Wet Tension||Corona||ASTM D2578||Mn/M||40|